The TNS Group is committed to respecting your online privacy and we recognize the need to maintain the confidentiality of personal data that you share with us.
Collection and Use of Information
The TNS Group will only collect personally identifiable information, including but not limited to names, postal addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, telephone conversations, or other things that identify you individually. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request and to maintain our database. The TNS Group strives to comply with all applicable laws that are designed to protect your
When you visit our website, our server may log your IP address (unique network addresses), the time and duration of your visit, and the time and duration spent viewing the pages on our website. Some of our web pages utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies to collect information about website activity. Cookies cannot be executed as code or used to deliver a virus and personal information cannot be gathered from them. They are simply an identifier that allows us to improve the services that we offer through our site. The information these cookies collect includes:
- The domain you access our website from
- Your computer’s IP address
- The date and time you accessed the site
- The operating system of your computer
- The browser you’re using to access our site
- The Universal Resource Locators (URLs) of the pages you visit on our website
- Your username, if you’ve logged into the site
- The URL of site you came from, if you clicked a link there that brought you to our website
We may share this information internally with (website) employees or third-party contractors as needed. This information is only used to to improve the website and enhance our visitors’ experience. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether to accept or remove them. Cookies can be disabled on your web browser and the option is usually found in your browser’s “security settings” section. Please note that permanently disabling cookies may hinder your access to certain website functions.
You may request newsletters and other literature about The TNS Group and its services.
If you choose to receive these types of communications we will use the information you provide, such as email address or phone number, only to respond to your inquiry. Please note that email transmissions are not encrypted by default, so we suggest you do not send sensitive information such as Social Security numbers, credit card numbers, or bank account information via such contact forms. If such information is required, it will be via a web page that clearly states the page and its transmission of information is secure and encrypted. All electronic messages received from visitors are deleted when no longer needed.
Mobile marketing campaigns may involve your sending an email from your mobile device to TNS or a third-party campaign operator. Opting to participate in this type of campaign is your choice. When you engage in these mobile marketing campaigns, TNS and the third-party campaign operator may collect and use your cell phone number, the name of your wireless service provider, images that you send using your cell phone as part of the campaign, and other relevant information.
Links and Third Parties
The TNS Group’s website may provide links to third party websites. Any and all third
party Internet sites, accessible through our website, have their own privacy practices and
Use of Customer Information
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a customized and useful experience when visiting our website. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs and to tailor our website to make your visit easy and efficient. We may use your e-mail address to send you information about new product and service offerings and communications relative to the use of our website. In addition, we may use your information to process your service requests, handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders and
provide access to secure areas of our website.
We may use information about you:
- To provide you with Services and information that you have requested from us or that we think may be of interest to you.
- To send account notices or otherwise manage your account, respond to requests, inquiries, comments or concerns.
- To offer you customized content and individualized personalization of the Services to make them more relevant to your professional interests and responsibilities.
- To ask for your input to help in our research about our Services.
- To contact you with information about, and provide invitations for, products, services, events and research opportunities – ours and other companies’ – directed at your professional interests and responsibilities.
- To give suppliers in our communities a limited opportunity to find you: We make contact data, including email addresses, available in certain of our subscription-only databases. If you wish to find out whether contact information about you is in a database or to have data removed, please email us at email@example.com.
- For any other purpose that we disclose when you give us the information.
The TNS Group is committed to industry best practices concerning security and we intend to take the reasonable and appropriate steps necessary to protect the personal information that is shared with us. We take a proactive approach in utilizing various security measures to protect the information we collect.
We take the following specific steps to protect your information:
- Use internal access controls so only limited personnel have access to your information.
- Servers that store visitor information are regularly backed up to protect against loss.
- All information is secured through modern security technologies like secure socket layer (SSL), encryption, firewalls, and secure passwords.
All access safeguards described above are in place to prevent unauthorized access by outsiders to information stored on or transmitted by our systems.
Third Party Services
The TNS Group may provide personal information collected through our website to third parties to assist in our efforts to deliver programs, products, information, and services. Our company will take reasonable and necessary steps to ensure that these third party service providers are obligated to protect personal information on behalf of The TNS Group.
Inquiries and Concerns
If you have a question or concern about this privacy statement or the method in which we obtain personal information, please contact us directly. While we cannot guarantee privacy perfection, we will address any issue to the best of our abilities as soon as possible.
By visiting The TNS Group website or providing personal information to TNS, you are
accepting and consenting to the practices described in this privacy statement. These
practices may be changed at any time without notice. Any changes will become effective
upon posting to the website.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- Ask for a list of personal information we have about you, if any.
- Request a change, correction, or deletion of your personal information.
- Request that we avoid collecting anything in the future (opt-out).